Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Mattesi's FORCE Animation Student Work

Mike Mattesi posted up a few videos on youtube of our assignments so far, so wanted to share the work! More so I want to be able to look back in a few years time and remember this experience, some great talent in that class and hard workers. We're basically doing more assignments in 10 weeks than we got in the year I studied animation in college (which is 3 years ago I think). And I think all of of us have full time jobs (I think 2 guys already work in animation). So that's my one advice for colleges, stress your students more, get more assignments, more deadline! :P



By Justin
By Andrew

By Me :)


By Justin

By Jon

By Andrew

By Me :)

By Andrew

By Kevin

1 comment:

  1. These are awesome. Maybe I should get back into animation one of these days.

    ReplyDelete