Sunday, February 3, 2019

STORY: SCHEDULE

So, I finally came to the conclusion that unless I set a schedule for myself that I will never actually finish anything :P I work extremely well with schedules at work, able to board a 10 minute episode in 2 weeks in roughs, but when it comes to my own work I...stay static :P

So I'm going to give this a go and see if I can get to the end of this project:

WEEK# - DEADLINE DATE - TASK

WK1 - 10th FEB - JOHNNY DESIGN
WK2 - 17th FEB - POLTERGEIST DESIGN
WK3 - 24th FEB - VAN & BAND MEMBERS DESIGN
WK4 - 3rd MARCH - DEAF INSTITUTE OUTSIDE DESIGN
WK5 - 10th MARCH - HOLIDAY in ANDALUCIA
WK6 -17th MARCH - DEAF INSTITUTE INSIDE DESIGN
WK7 - 24th MARCH - BOARD ROUGH ACT 1
WK8 - 31st MARCH - BOARD ROUGH ACT 2
WK9 - 7th APRIL - BOARD ROUGH ACT 3
WK10 - 14th APRIL - BOARD CLEAN ACT 1
WK11 - 21st APRIL - BOARD CLEAN ACT 2
WK12- 28th APRIL - BOARD CLEAN ACT 3

Every task itself should then also be sub divided into smaller targets, but I'm not going to go that deep since this is mostly just a project for learning and having some fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment