Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Randy Cunningham - S02 E07 Scenes

 I recently created a new tumblr  (LINK)(yes even more new than the one I created 2 weeks ago :P). My tumblr will be more filtered, meaning I'll just post up stuff I consider good at the time of posting, while I will continue to post everything on my blogs including bad drawings, failed ideas. step by steps, studies and research.

On that note I am posting up a couple of scenes of some of the aired episodes. This episode was the episode where the lightbulb went on for me. Things started to make sense, and from here on out I really started to grow episode by episode but I still feel like I'm at the bottom of a really huge mountain! :D







This last shot is not particularly awesomely animated but the fx by Deirdre Behan make it gif worthy! :P


1 comment:

  1. hello Hamorhage. my name is artninja and I am new to this chat. I noticed in the show Randy Cunningham every character's body segments were animated on different layers. This was discovered on the last epsiode of rc9gn when mcfist;'s robot finger joints were Infront of viceroy's lab coat Did you apply that technique when animating fight scenes for Randy Cunningham or you animate all on one layer?

    ReplyDelete