Saturday, December 20, 2014

STUDY: Cats - Applied Anatomy

Today I went to the Natural History Museum in Dublin to do some sketches of cats...stuffed cats. I used these sketches to draw some anatomy on top, this is a great exercise to try and understand how your study subject works. Keep in mind that this is my estimated guess and very likely completely wrong :D



I then did a couple of studies from random google images. I needed to look up a reference for that cat stretching, I had no idea how the scapula(shoulder blade) and the Humerus (upper arm) worked in that pose.



Also a big thanks to the amigos at ToonBoom for sharing my SHE-HULK walkcycle, since I'm not on facebook or twitter I never really get any feedback on my work. So it's good to see some love for my efforts.





No comments:

Post a Comment