Saturday, September 20, 2014

Let's bring it back

I've been getting a bit frustrated as of late with drawing, because even though I'm (probably) better than let's say last year, I still don't draw anywhere near as well as I'd like to. But learning to draw the human figure will be a life time goal, so I've decided to drop the focus on studies and go back to having some fun with drawing on this blog.

I've yet to decide what I'll be doing but it will either be in comic or animation form (or both). Most importantly it'll add some context to drawing figures. To kick things off, here's an old favorite of mine, my buddy "Skin"...Oh yeah, I pencilled it on paper to practice for a sketch I might submit for the yearly animation auction. Some amazing artists are submitting work this year, so try to attend and maybe snatch up a nice piece of artwork to hang up at home! I know I will :)

No comments:

Post a Comment