Thursday, January 15, 2015

4 LEGGED WALK - ROUGH 3

If anybody checks this blog, you must be as fed up as me of this stupid cat :P
One of my friends pointed out that the walk was too heavy for a little cat, so I kept my keys and breakdowns (even though I redrew them so I could put in the head animation).

The inbetweens are kind of tricky because they couldn't be split up evenly, so the inbetweens were 1/3 instead of 1/2 if that makes sense to anyone :P Anyway, I think it's solid enough to throw on my secondary movement (the cape, earing, wizard hat and magic wand...I might've gone overboard on secondary action there :P). Can't say I really dig that sideways movement on the head but I want to have this done this week and move on to something new.

Here's mu current wip:


Things to fix:
- I made a lot of changes to the head so I need to fix up some of that movement and make the swing less even (more easing).
- I was being playful with the frame before the hindlegs hit the ground, but it's not really catlike so I'll pull that back a bit.

2 comments:

  1. This is looking amazing, lovely and smooth, Great Work DAVE!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks man, it's taking ages but I'll get there...one day.. :P

      Delete